EPSON RR600w rapid reciept and document scanner. Powerful desktop scanner with small footprint, 4.3" colour touchscreen, 100 sheet ADF, wireless. Accurate OCR and bundled with Scan Smart Software.
Organising financial paperwork and accurately processing piles of messy receipts and invoices can be a challenge. The Epson RapidReceipt RR-600W desktop scanner was specifically designed to quickly scan stacks of invoices and receipts of varying sizes, then automatically and accurately process the information into smart digital assets.
With the included Epson ScanSmart® financial software, you can turn stacks of unorganised receipts and invoices into categorised digital data that easily integrates into applications such as MYOB®, Xero® and Quickbooks®1. Plus, create searchable/editable PDFs with the included bonus software. Do it all with zero subscription fees.
- Receipt management software included – no subscription required; automatically and accurately extracts and categorises key data from receipts
- Easily Integrate to Financial Software – Export receipt data to MYOB®, Xero® and QuickBooks®, Excel®, CSV and more 1
- Powerful Duty Cycle – Scan up to 4,000 sheets per day.
- Quickly scan two sides at once – single-step technology captures both sides of a sheet of paper in one pass as fast as 35 ppm/70 ipm2
- Ultimate connectivity – wireless (2.4 and 5 GHz) scanning, plus USB 3.0 port
- Easily scan large batches – robust 100-page Auto Document Feeder accommodates stacks of papers of varying sizes, up to 8.5" x 240"
- Scan directly to a USB memory drive – intuitive 4.3" touchscreen and convenient USB port; no computer required
- Create editable and searchable PDFs– includes Kofax® Power PDF® for Windows® and PDF Converter for Mac® bonus software
- Scan to your destination of choice – cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive™ and OneDrive; included TWAIN driver for easy integration to most document management software
- Enjoy amazing image quality – intelligent image adjustments with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, background removal, dirt detection, paper skew correction and staples protection
Featuring Epson ScanSmart users can automatically extract data from receipts and export to XERO®, MYOB®, QuickBooks® Online or Excel.
Importing data into other popular Cloud Accounting services is made easy with the Epson RapidReceipt RR-600W from Excel with a simple upload.
Scan documents, business cards, and identification cards directly to popular cloud services with the included software. The scanner is very easy to use and includes intuitive one-touch scanning.
Boasting speeds of up to 35ppm and a built-in Automatic Document Feeder, the RapidReceipt RR-600W will easily scan large amounts of documents in no time. Additional features include Wi-Fi and USB 3.0 connectivity that enables rapid connection to capture, edit, store and share business documents.
1Requires Epson ScanSmart Accounting Edition Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Not available for Android™/iOS® devices. Internet connection required for some applications.
2Based on A4-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the USB interface.