- Twisted Pair Patch Cable with RJ45 connectors
- Cat.6 U/UTP, PVC
- Integrated snagless connector for latch protection
- Gold plated pins for better conductivity and elimination of signal loss
- 10 year warranty
Cat.6 U/UTP PVC network cable with support for bandwidth up to 250MHz and features a snagless design with gold plated contacts for ethernet standards up to 1GBase-T.
Cat.6 cable for operating frequencies up to 250MHz. The unshielded version (U/UTP) can be used for Gigabit Ethernet thanks to the special design of the electrophysical parameters (NExT, FExT, etc.) despite the lack of shielding. These cables are manufactured and tested according to the ISO/IEC 11801 specification. The cables are packaged individually in a polybag.
The gold-plated contacts ensure reliable, corrosion-free connections over extensive periods of time. A robust snagless strain relief design prevents damage to the connector latch during installation and removal.
Available lengths: 0.3m, 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 7.5m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 30m.
Available colours: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Black, White, Orange, Purple, Grey.
- Connector A: RJ45 Male
- Connector B: RJ45 Male
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Connector Plating: -
- Pin Construction: Copper Alloy
- Pin Plating: Gold plated
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 11.6x22.8x8.3mm (0.46x0.90x0.33in)
- Length: 1m (3.28ft)
- Colour: Grey
- Type: Cat.6
- Jacket Diameter: 5.8mm (0.23in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 24AWG
- Shielding: -
- Supported Bandwidth: 250MHz
- Nominal Attenuation: 32.8dB/100m @250MHz
- Minimum Band Radius: 69mm (2.72in)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - 60°C (14°F - 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 75°C (-4°F - 167°F)
- Packaging Type: Polybag
- Warranty (Years): 10
- Certificated: RoHS, REACH, UL, California Proposition 65
|Connection 2||RJ45 (Ethernet)|
|Connection 1||RJ45 (Ethernet)|